Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Welcome Back!

Hello Second Graders and Parents, 

It's the start of a brand new year! I am very excited to have you in my class. We have a lot we will be learning and exploring together this year!

Even though many students have been asking, we are not starting homework until Monday, September 12th. Then all students will have math and reading every Monday through Thursday nights. Please help support your students by reading with them and making sure all the homework comes back each morning!

Also if you would like to be a part of our Class Dojo, let me know. I have received many emails and numbers and have sent out invites. This is where you can track how your students' days are going.

And always remember you can email me with any questions or concerns at jennifer.herman@wnesu.com!

Let's work hard and have fun!!Image result for welcome back to school

No comments:

Post a Comment